The school profile was launched in January 2006 to provide a standard format for schools to report annually to parents. It includes information about the the school’s performance and broader achievements, both in and beyond the classroom. The school profile sets out how well the school is doing, how its performance compares locally and nationally and its strengths and plans for improvement. For the Directgov school profile please click here
To view information about Landscove’s academic performance, you can visit our page directly by following this link. You can also use the main website to compare schools in the local area by clicking here.
- Writing – 100% met age related expectations (ARE)
- GAPS – 100% met age related expectations (ARE)
- Reading – 100% met age related expectations (ARE)
- Maths – 86.7% met age related expectations (ARE)
Another fantastic year – well done to all pupils!! Please click on the link to see our data breakdown 2014-15 Data Breakdown
2013-2014 KS2 Results:
We are very proud that last year’s cohort achieved the following results in the KS2 SATS:
- The percentage of pupils who achieved level 4 or above in reading, writing and maths = 94%
- percentage of pupils who have improved by 2 or more levels in reading, writing and maths between key stage 1 (KS1) and KS2 = 97.6%
- percentage of pupils who achieved level 5 or above in reading = 88%, and writing = 53%
- percentage of pupils who achieved level 5 or above in maths = 35%
Well done each and every one of you!